Becoming a Mason Starts With a Conversation. Let's Talk.
We believe men are first made Masons in their hearts, then they ask to join our Fraternity. Freemasonry will take these men — already good men in our community — and help make them better men.
Each man brings something different into the Fraternity — as different as the types of men who become Masons. However, each shares a core of common beliefs & dreams; each brother believes that, even in a small way, by every one of his actions he helps make his world, his community & himself better.
Freemasonry accepts no one for membership unless he comes of his own free will & accord, having already obtained a favorable impression of our Fraternity.
There are few other requirements. You must:
- Be a man age 18 or older (although women & younger people can join related groups),
- Believe in a Supreme Being,
- A belief in the immortality of the soul,
- Live an ethical life, and
- Have a strong interest in the Fraternity with a desire to participate in our charities & activities.
An application fee is also required, followed by a background investigation on all applicants.